Duallist Drum double Pedals

Posted on | Friday, January 7, 2011 | No Comments

Heres a product which to me is a different animal since allthough it has a heel plate that is a pedal as well, you simply have to play both of the pedals. It does not play anything for you. + I tried this one out for a few months and boy do Sonor know how to build stuff. Incredible craftmanship and its even more impressive up close than on the picture. The pedal was designed by Thomas Lang and allthough I did not need the heel pedal function Im shure the conventional Giant Step pedals are probably amazing since this one has incredible action as a single pedal (without the heel plate). Expensive though.

I did not find it comfortable as a primary pedal since I was never able to rest my heel on the plate.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Search

Followers